Bookings are made subject to our Booking Conditions that we send out by email within 24 hours of your enquiry. Bookings are provisional until payment in full of a £45 Reservation/Security Deposit and until then, may still be available for booking by other visitors, especially at peak periods.
Rental is payable in two equal instalments, due for payment no later than 6 months and 1 month respectively before the commencement of your Booking. Payments should be made by bank transfer to our bank account, the details of which will be confirmed on receipt of your enquiry. You can pay by personal cheque but the booking will not be confirmed until the cheque is cleared at the bank. You may also pay by International Bank Transfer but we reserve the right to recover transaction charges from the Reservation/Security Deposit.
The Reservation/Security Deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of departure from the cottage
Gulliver's Cottage is self-catering and we ask that you leave the cottage in the same condition that you found it on your arrival. Bed linen, dish cloths and tea-towels are supplied. Visitors are asked to bring their own towels. For visitors with small children, a booster seat is available at the cottage which may be attached to one of the dining chairs. Please note that we do not provide a stair-gate or cot.
As soon as we receive your final payment, we will send directions and entry instructions.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|New Year||28 Dec 18||03 Jan 19||£650||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Early Low||04 Jan 19||14 Feb 19||£350||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Half Term||15 Feb 19||21 Feb 19||£420||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Early Low||22 Feb 19||04 Apr 19||£350||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Easter||05 Apr 19||18 Apr 19||£520||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Spring||19 Apr 19||02 May 19||£380||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Spring||03 May 19||23 May 19||£380||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Whitsun||24 May 19||30 May 19||£480||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer||31 May 19||27 Jun 19||£450||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer||28 Jun 19||25 Jul 19||£550||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|High Season||26 Jul 19||05 Sep 19||£820||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Autumn||06 Sep 19||03 Oct 19||£550||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Autumn||04 Oct 19||24 Oct 19||£450||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Half Term||25 Oct 19||31 Oct 19||£550||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Autumn||01 Nov 19||28 Nov 19||£380||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Autumn||29 Nov 19||19 Dec 19||£380||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Xmas||20 Dec 19||26 Dec 19||£550||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|New Year||27 Dec 19||02 Jan 20||£550||-||-||-||7 Nights|
We’ve tried to make the booking arrangements for our cottage as user friendly as possible. However, we do have to set some rules for the safety and comfort of all of our visitors. Please be assured that we are committed to ensuring that your stay is as good as it possibly can be, so we hope you don’t find them too onerous. Please note that all bookings are made and accepted subject to these conditions.
- To give our housekeeper time to prepare the cottage for your visit, we ask that visitors do not arrive before 4.00pm and leave no later than 10.00am on the day of departure. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Gulliver’s Cottage is self-catering and we ask that you leave the cottage and all its facilities in the condition in which you found them.
- Gulliver’s Cottage is strictly a NO SMOKING OR VAPING property. This includes all parts of the cottage and the garden. We ask you please to respect this.
- No pets, except assistance dogs, are allowed.
- A Reservation/Security deposit of £45 is required. This must be received within 5 days of our receipt of your booking and until receipt, the Booking remains available to other visitors. The deposit automatically converts to a Security/Damage Deposit upon our receipt. The Deposit is NOT applied towards the Rental. However, it is fully refundable by bank transfer, within 14 days of departure.
- All Bookings are subject to availability. The party leader must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking. Your Booking is made as a consumer and you agree that no liability can be accepted by us for any expenses, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description, howsoever suffered or incurred by you. Please check the details of your Booking carefully. If anything is not correct, please tell us immediately.
- We do not expect to have to make any changes to your Booking, but occasionally problems occur and Bookings have to be changed or cancelled. If this does happen, we will contact the party leader (by telephone where reasonably possible in the case of a significant change or cancellation, minor changes will be notified by e-mail or post) as soon as is reasonably practical, explain what has happened and inform you of the cancellation or change. If a significant change has to be made (and the change is not acceptable to you) or your Booking has to be cancelled, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, we shall not be liable for any changes, cancellations, and effect on your holiday, loss or damage suffered by you or for any failure to perform or properly perform any respective obligations to you which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) beyond our reasonable control (referred to as “force majeure” in these Booking Conditions). By way of example, force majeure includes fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, destruction or damage of the property by any cause and all similar situations. In appropriate cases (for example where your Booking has to be cancelled before departure), we will, however, refund to you all monies paid to us for your Booking. No compensation, expenses, costs or other sums of any description (including without limitation the cost of securing an alternative property/accommodation) will be payable in such circumstances by us.
- We shall have no liability for any death or personal injury. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability is accepted by us in respect of damage to, or loss of, such personal property.